How Can Our Church Become part of the Kingsley Community Training Network?
- Appoint a co-ordinator of the program.
- Develop a plan for delivering the course and a budget to manage expenses.
- Agree to provide Kingsley College with the required student information at the times required and to actively encourage students to seek further training through Kingsley College.
- Make a formal application to Kingsley College to become part of the Kingsley Ministry Training Network.
- Identify subjects and facilitators and begin classes
What does it cost?
Kingsley will cover the costs of course development, basic course materials, overall administration, maintaining student records, maintaining a web site and general promotion.
Each Kingsley Community Training Centre will be responsible to budget for payment to facilitators, training of facilitators, facilities for delivery, general office and stationary costs, and local administration.
What qualifications do Kingsley Community co-ordinators need to have?
Each Kingsley Community training centre will need to have trainers and assessors who hold the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification.
If you are interested in launching a training centre at your church, please contact Rev. Kevin Brown for further details on 03 9357 3699 or 0423 127 199 or by email at email@example.com